Finally Samsung officiall launching their gamepad however actually has been “seen” when Samsung launched the Galaxy S4. Expected to be available in the European market in the week next week.
This gamepad is optimized for Samsung Device with Android 4.3 but still works for any smartphone that uses Android 4.1 and above. Connectivity using Bluetooth 3.0 with way in pairing while the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4, SIII and Note 2 to use NFC. The handset can clip to the GamePad with sizes ranging from 4 “-6.3″.
Many are predicting a gamepad is going to succeed because of the thrill of playing the game console can be felt when the smartphone is connected to a big screen TV using HDMI or Allshare technology. Some games are already optimized for this like say gamepad Asphalt 8 and Virtua Tennis Challenge and in 2014 there will be more games that support the device.
Nowadays a lot of convenience in shopping, either coming directly to stores or through online. Likewise with the payment system more easily. But if we do not control then we would be wasteful consumptive.
How can I make online shopping could be saving? This time Sneet.net will show how you can save on purchases that you do via the internet. Here are tips on saving online shopping :
Tips Save Online Shopping :
- More shopping. Purchase in considerable amounts and ask the seller to give a special price. Sellers certainly be happy to give you a more efficient price. Because the goods it sells will be quickly exhausted. Even if you only need a few things, you can offer to your friends to buy the goods you want. Who knows, your friends are also interested. So you can get a cheaper price for buying in large quantities.
- Find free Delivery Cost. Online shopping sites are usually also exist that provide free delivery. So you do not have to pay for delivery for items ordered. There are certain provisions usually set by the online shopping site if you want to get free postage. Like for example you have to make a purchase for a nominal amount. That is why it is important to buy in bulk when shopping online.
- Find coupons or discounts. Usually online shopping site providing coupons which contains special offers. It usually contains a coupon or rebate particular deal. So you can find it on the internet coupons. These coupons are usually issued when there is a particular moment, such as the celebration of Christmas or new year, or often also out at the beginning and end of the month. So, be diligent to find info online shopping coupons so you can buy the stuff you want more searching. How to look for it, other than through google, you can visit the websites of your favorite online shopping. They must be declared if it is being held a special discount. One of website that provides a lot of discount coupons is CouponChills. In CouponChills you can find hundreds Coupon Codes from your favourite online store.
- Use a credit card. Sometimes there is a credit card that provides special offers for those who use a credit card for online shopping. So, you can save even more. In addition, more practical, because you do not have to bother looking for an ATM to transfer money.
- Use the shopping cart. Great shopping sites usually provide facilities or shopping cart shopping cart will record the items you want to buy. By using it, when you have selected the items you want, you can check back if the items you need. If there are items you do not need, or for example, total expenditures exceed the budget you’ve set, you can cancel some items. So you do still spending can be controlled.
- Compare prices. Before you decide to buy from a website, you should first compare the price of the goods you want to buy it at other sites. So you can choose a cheaper price for the same type of goods.
Well, that’s a few tips for online shopping that you can do it sparingly. Let’s shopping!
Google Glass is exactly more famous than artificial intelligent Vuzix glasses . But about availability , It certainly lost quickly because Vuzix is preceded by first comes on the market .
Just like Google Glass , named smart glasses Vuzix M100 also rely on Android as the operating system . However, it uses Android version still relies on version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich which is quite old .
Even so , for the affairs of Vuzix M100 fairly decent specs because it relies on a dual -core TI – OMAP 4430 filmed with a clock speed of 1 GHz , combined with 1 GB of RAM .
Turning to the view screen , these glasses emit projection display with a diagonal width of 15 degrees . With such a configuration , the projection on the screen is also said to be equivalent with 4 -inch display screen on a cell phone .
For storage sector , Vuzix also offers an internal capacity of 1 GB which can be increased in size up to 32 GB via micro SD slot . Meanwhile, to capture the moment , this lens is equipped with a 5 MP camera .
For devotees , this smart glasses can be purchased as a pre-order with a price tag of USD 1,000 . Pemesannya also do not have to wait long for Vuzix M100 is estimated to have reached the hands of users around the middle of December.
” We are very pleased to begin shipping the M100 smart glasses . Era of wearable gadgets have been waiting and we believe Vuzix has been offering the most innovative technology eyewear manufacturer compared to other smart , ” said Paul Travers , Vuzix President and CEO , as quoted from Toms Hardware , Wednesday ( 12.04.2013 ) .
For business users application ecosystem also seemed not to worry . Because like Google Glass , Vuzix M100 also has first deployed to the application developer ecosystem to deliver a good product for its users .
” Due to strong demand , last spring Vuzix distributed to the partners of our application developers . So after months of working with application developers using a prototype version , we have added various enhancements to the M100 , ” said Travers .
Have your hear the term Root, Kernel, ROM, Flashing ?? If your ever hear but still confuse about those terms, now we will discuss about those terms of Android which are a little heavier but more easily understood by Advance Users . But I tried to explain in simple language that can be understood also by all people including User Starter .
Here’s his review :
Actually, people often say custom Rom it seems to me a bit confusing . Rom = read only memory . The data is in a read only memory that the operating system data. So when people mention a custom rom , in fact it is modified for Android os which develop by the general public freely. Why is that? Yes because Android open source. So everyone can modify the android operating system itself.
Well after that we try to recognize the Root. Root was a kind of highest privilege in the android system. When we first use a new- android handsets bought from the store, we do not get these permissions . If in windows os, it same as a guest , not an administrators . Well what are the advantages if we do root for getting the highest privilege? Well I will illustrate like this, if we got a new computer. We have installed the os (windows/linux/MacOs). But we can only go in and access as a guest only. How it feels ? It feels same when we using Android without root . Many important applications like titanium backup For backup data , shoot me & drocap pages to print screen , SetCPU to set the cpu clock , etc. which can not be executed . We felt this would be limited right? whereas our OS is open source . So if Android not Rooted, it feels like not Android. Root is the starting gate of the next “game”. The game here is the term when we flash the custom Rom / OS , we overclock the cpu , replace the default kernel and etc, all start from Root . Without root , we can not do everything.
Kernel is the core of the system is at the heart of the operating system . Runtime and Application run by os , it is processed by Kernel . The android kernel can also be modified . And will certainly bring benefits to the operating system or custom romnya itself. Usually people developing your customized kernel with its custom rom . We can not just replace our kernel with other kernels that are not recommended by the manufacturer of custom rom . At the moment we are flashing a custom rom on android handsets , in the custom rom itself is already available kernel . And sometimes the kernel has been modified . However, not all handsets provide a custom kernel . There are some handsets , the handset bootloadernya locked by the company . So we only can change the OS , without being able to change the kernel . For DHD , bootloadernya not locked , so we are free to flash the kernel .
FLASH OS and KERNEL
Flashing OS and Kernel is a way to enter data or install the operating system and the operating system kernel on the android handsets . Almost the same way as when we re-install the computer . First we enter the recovery mode . ( For DHD recovery mode is available when we completed the installation phase of the root to ClockworkMod recovery) after that we remove / wipe all the data the old operating system . We delete the cache memory of the old operating system . So basically we do a full wipe . Only then we install a new os / custom rom . In the ClockworkMod recovery , everything was available . We just use it. So if we hear term flashing, it is the sma e term with doing the installation OS but through recovery mode.
Nintendo is known as a popular gaming console that spend a lot of quality game titles . No wonder so many gamers are waiting for the presence of a collection of the newest games .
If you can only enjoy the game Nintendo DS ( NDS ) emulator on Android devices through NDS , soon you will be able to reminisce with old Nintendo games on the device officially .
Quoted from Phone Arena , Wednesday ( 20/11/2013 ) , Nintendo is reportedly designing an Android -based tablet . But unfortunately, you can not play games on the Nintendo flagship device , such as Mario , Zelda , Metroid , and Smash Bros.
According to rumors , the game will be compatible in the tablet game is themed education . Even so, the game will probably feature some well-known characters .
This news alone revealed the Twitter account @ NandoMonterazo owned Nando Monterazo Nintendo of America as a software engineer . He wrote ” Experimenting with air- Nintendo tablets Android platform , it can be modified and fully united in database tablet. ”
However , until now, Nintendo still has not responded to it . Moreover Chirp Twitter Monterazo been removed , so that the information about the specifications , price , and launch date of the tablet is still mysterious .